Structured finance on a non and limited recourse basis to private entities setting up new ventures or seeking to expand; in all productive sectors of the economy.
Agro-industry, fishing, ICT, manufacturing, mining, services, tourism, transport
- Viable start-up business
- Expansion of existing business
- Promoters with good track record
- Subordinated debt/mezzanine financing.
- 30% minimum own contribution for start-up projects and up to 100% debt finance for expansions, so long as a company's debt : equity ratio is less than 60 : 40 after financing, otherwise DBN may require sponsor contributions.
- Current minimum of N$ 3 million.
Collateral is determined on a project by project basis, taking into account risks involved and credit rating score assigned.
Maximum 10 years
- Determined on a project by project basis.
- Interest can be capitalised during the grace period.
Tailored to the construction and ramp up of the project.